How to activate BOB Mobile Banking (Baroda M-Connect Plus) using Baroda Connect: BOB account holder can activate BOB Mobile banking or Baroda M-Connect+ by using their smartphones. With Your mobile phones, you can do banking transactions with the facility of the mobile banking & Bank of Baroda M-Connect+. You should be happy that this service is free and you need not pay any charge. Everyone can easily register for Baroda M-banking. You will just need to download apps for Baroda M-Connect and activate Mobile Banking and do any transactions. It is entirely safe, secure way to transfer money. There will be no restriction on transactions.
You can check your account balance and mini statement and also transfer money from your Baroda account to Baroda bank or any other bank through BOB IMPS Fund Transfer and NEFT. You can also recharge your mobile balance. So, if you want to activate and register for Mobile Banking, then you can visit the nearest Baroda bank branch or ATM. Now the online facility is also available for Mobile Banking registration. In registration, you will get application password and mPIN that is essential for activating your Mobile Banking services. Now, you can proceed further to get complete details.
- How to Get BOB M-Connect Plus
- Features of BOB Mobile Banking services
- Baroda M-Connect/ BOB Mobile Banking Registration Process
- How to activate BOB Mobile Banking
- Helpline Contact details of BOB
How to Get BOB Mobile Banking (M-Connect Plus)
You can avail Baroda M-Connect Plus App by Registration and Activation Process. You will need to complete below three steps for Baroda M-Connect+.
- Registration by filling Registration Form.
- Download Software from Play Store.
Baroda M-Connect plus Registration:
- By visiting Bank of Baroda Bank Branch.
- Through Internet banking.
- Through Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
Features of BOB Mobile Banking services
- Convenient – Easiest BOB registration process and Activation Process to access your account.
- Secure -Login and transactions are completely secured with two passwords (login password and mPIN).
- User-friendly features – Icon-based menu available that helps to access your account easily.
- It runs on GPRS mode in Android, Windows and Blackberry, iOS. Both SMS and GPRS modes are available in JAVA phones (GPRS and SMS charges as per Service Provider).
Special Features of Baroda M-Connect+
- Hindi and Gujarati languages are added.
- Silent SMS issue has resolved.
- Alert features are added in the Bank of Baroda cards payment.
- In NEFT & IMPS, Alpha numeric account number enables.
- In case of handset changed, you can Login the app by using application password and mPIN.
- Customer ID based Registration.
- SB, OD, Loan, CA, CC, PPF accounts will be linked.
- Customer details view 360 degrees.
- Graphical representation for mini statement.
- Cheque Book request service available.
- Cash on mobile service (cardless cash withdrawal).
- Scan and Pay Service.
- Easy & Simple user interface.
- Option available to save favourite transactions.
- Simplified MMID reset/ generation.
- Completely robust and feature rich Mobile Banking application.
Baroda M-Connect/ BOB Mobile Banking Registration Process
You can register for Baroda M-banking (Mobile Banking)/ (m-Connect plus) services according to below information: You can do instant registration by visiting Branch or ATM or through Internet banking.
- By visiting BOB base branch: You can submit a simple registration form to your base branch and they will register you for (M-Connect+) Mobile Banking.
- Through Internet Banking: You can also self-register for Baroda Mobile Banking through Bank of Baroda (BOB) Internet Banking/Baroda Connect if you are using Net Banking of BOB/Bank of Baroda-Baroda connect.
- Through Unified Payment Interface (UPI): You can also use Bank of Baroda/BOB Unified Payment Interface (UPI): For this, you can go with ‘Baroda mPAY application’ and after self-register for Mobile Banking by using your debit card details you can use benefits of mobile banking.
Registration by Branch:
- First, download the Baroda M-banking Application Form from Baroda site or you can take M-banking registration form from your Baroda branch.
Download Registration Application form for Baroda M-connect-CLICK HERE
- Then fill the form with your account particulars and mobile number with other necessary details.
- You can send this form to your branch, or you can submit it yourself by visiting your branch.
- After successful registration, you receive SMS on your Mobile containing Mobile Application URL link to downloading the software and Application password and mPIN within 24hrs.
- After registration, you can use Baroda Mobile Banking services.
Registration by Internet Banking/Baroda Connect (m-Connect plus)
You can register for Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking through BOB Internet Banking If you have Net Banking account. Check below screenshots to register for mobile banking:
- Firstly, login net banking account with your user ID and password.
- Then, go to the Home/Service tab link.
- Then, click mobile banking link (M-Connect Registration).
- After this, you will see M-Connect Registration Page. Check details and click ‘Continue’ button.
- Then, enter your transaction password and user ID.
- Finally, you will see M-Connect Registration Acknowledgement that shows ‘M-Connect Registration Completed Successfully’
Registration by BOB UPI (Unified Payment Interface)
You can also get mobile banking with BOB Unified Payment Interface (UPI). You will need to register yourself by providing your debit card credentials.
BOB Mobile Banking Registration by ATM
- Insert your card in ATM and enter your PIN.
- Then you will need to select Registration option available in the Menu for M-Connect (Mobile Banking).
- Type your ten digit mobile and press OK and enter it again.
- After validation, you will see “Your Mobile Number Registered successfully”.
- After successful registration, you will receive an SMS on registered mobile number having Mobile App URL link to download the software, and Application password and mPIN.
- Download application and activate to avail M-Banking.
- Mobile Banking-Handset and Software Download
- If you are using Java handsets, then downloads and unzip the downloaded file and then you can transfer it to your mobile phone.
- I-Phone or I-Pad: use I-Tunes App Store to download.
- Android Phones or tablets: use Android Market/ Google Play Store to download.
- Blackberry Phones: use Blackberry App World to download.
- Windows Phone 7.5 and 8.0 or Nokia Lumia Series: use Windows Phone Store to download.
How to activate BOB Mobile Banking
Activation Process of Baroda M-Connect Plus
- First of all, download Baroda M-Connect Plus App from google play store.
- Then, Install the app and click ‘Confirm’ button. It will verify your registered mobile number and proceed further.
- Then, create your own application password and proceed further.
- Then, Accept terms and conditions.
- Now, you will need to enter mPIN that you have received through SMS and then create your own mPIN.
- Finally, you will see a confirmation message that you have update mPIN successfully and your registration is completed.
- Now, you can login and enjoy M-Connect features.
Activation Process of BOB UPI – ‘Baroda mPAY application’
- First of all, download Bob Unified Payment Interface (UPI) App- ‘Baroda mPAY application’ from google play store.
- Then, Install the app and open and then click ‘proceed’ button.
- Click register button and fill required details.
- Check virtual ID, proceed and confirm your mobile number.
- Create your 6 digit login password and then set your security question.
- You will see a confirmation message on successful registration.
- Finally, login and enjoy mobile banking.
Contact details for Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking & IMPS Issues
For Mobile Banking Issues:
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Number: 022-6698-1591
For IMPS Issues:
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Toll-free Numbers: 1800 22 33 44 & 1800 102 44 55 (24 x 7)
- Telephone number: 022-6759-2719
Note: kindly bookmark this web page to get the latest update about “How to activate BOB Mobile Banking & Registration Process”.