How to Link Aadhar card with BOB Bank Account: Through this article, you will know how you can link Aadhar card with BOB account, And you will also know, what are the benefits of linking Aadhar card to a bank account. If you link up Aadhar card with your bank account, then you will enjoy the best opportunity like direct benefit transfer, subsidy for commodity products, scholarship and you can get tribal welfare scheme, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee, and you can also access with country wide. For this benefit, you need to provide consent of seeding to your Aadhar card number with your bank. By four processes, you can link Aadhar card with BOB account. You can link your Aadhar card in offline mode by visiting your bank branch, in online mode (if you have net banking), by sending SMS or by visiting ATM machine.
- What is Aadhar Seeding?
- Benefits of Aadhar Linking with BOB
- Document Required to link Aadhar card with BOB
- Steps to link Aadhar card with BOB Account
What is Aadhar Seeding?
Aadhar card seeding is a process where the customer can link Aadhar card with their bank account. Any person who has a bank of Baroda bank account can link Aadhar number with their account to avail several benefits. So, if you want to link your Aadhar card to your bank account then you can choose any options given above. You have online as well as offline option to link your Aadhar number to your account. You can also link it by sending SMS. The complete details are given below. Check and then link your Aadhar number to your bank of Baroda account.
Benefits of Linking Aadhar number with your bank of Baroda account
Aadhar number is a 12 digit unique identification number issued by The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to individuals for the use of establishing the unique identity of every single person. Aadhar Card is meant for individuals personality of any age for the purpose of maintaining identities. Since Aadharnumber is only for individuals, So, it is different for all the people.
- Aadhar is a valid KYC document Know your Customer to open bank accounts.
- People can get the direct credit of subsidy from Indian government such as LPG, Sugar, Kerosene, etc
- Direct credit of pensions, scholarship, welfare funds, MNREGA wages etc. from the Indian government.
- Aadhar Number enabled accounts to ensure a safety in leakages of government spending.
- The online, interoperable architecture of AEPS (Aadhar Enabled Payment System) allows a resident to get his account from anywhere in the country & in the future through delivery channel, such as micro ATMs, ATMs etc.
The Aadhar card can also be utilized while booking e-tickets, applying for a passport and many other places where you can show your identity if there is a need.
Document Required to Link Aadhar card with BOB Account
- By online mode: Need of your 12 digits of Aadhar card number and net banking account details to link Aadhar Card with BOB.
- Using offline mode/By visiting your base branch: Hard copy and Xerox copy of Aadhar card and Bank account statement
- By SMS mode: Need of your 12 digits of Aadhar card number
- By visiting ATM: Need of your 12 digits of Aadhar card number.
(If you want to update it by online, you don’t need the hard copy).
Steps to Link Aadhar Card with BOB Account
There are different ways using which you can link your Aadhar Card with BOB Account.
- Online Mode: Using Internet Banking
- Offline Mode: Visiting BOB Branch
- SMS Method: By Sending SMS
- Using ATM Machine: By Visit your nearest BOB ATM
Link Aadhar Card with BOB Account Using Internet Banking
- You will need to visit the BOB site-www.bobibanking.com
- Afterwards, Click on your user account (retail/corporate user).
- Next, fill user id and password and log into your bobibanking account.
- Then, click on the ‘service’ Tab and go to ”My Account. the section as shown in the screenshot.
- Then, you will find the option of Aadhar seeding link “Request for seeding of Aadhar to bank account”. Click on this link.
- After this, select your account and click “Continue” button.
- Then, enter Aadhar number and re-type it and click Continue button.
- A validation/confirmation message appear where you will need to click “OK” button.
- Then, enter your user ID and transaction password.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to link your Aadhar number to your account.
READ How To Reset BOB Internet Banking Login Password
Your details will be updated in the Bank of Baroda system, and they will check it manually if everything is fine. You will be receiving a confirmation SMS to your registered mobile number and in your e-mail address.
Offline Procedure for Bank of Baroda Aadhar Seeding
If you want to link your Aadhar card with your Bank of Baroda, account manually. Then you have to go to your Bank of Baroda Branch with your Aadhar card, passbook.
- Firstly of all, visit your Bank of Baroda branch with your Aadhar card and bank account passbook.
- Then, submit the photocopy of Aadhar card and passbook with Aadhar seeding form to the bank officials.
- Make it sure that you have filled Aadhar seeding form correctly before submitting it.
- After that banker asks you for the original document for verification. After verification, they return it to you.
- Then the bank will verify your Aadhar card link it to your account manually.
- Once it is updated, you will be notified by an SMS.
Aadhar Card Link up by SMS
Bank of Baroda customer can link up Aadhar card with their bank account by SMS process also. You have to send the message to 5616150 and 9176612303 as per below-mentioned format:
- UID space <12 digit Aadhar number> and send it to 5616150.
Note: You will be notified by an SMS once your Aadhar card is updated to your bob bank account.
Link Aadhar Card with BOB using ATM Machine
Information about linking Aadhar card to the bank of Baroda by ATM Machine is not available yet. We will soon update this post.
Note: This article is dedicated to linking Aadhar card to the Bank of Baroda account. The customer can save this web page by bookmarking to get latest updates.